Has your desire to connect with women deepened? Perhaps your desire to go deeper in the Word has grown? Well, we have an opportunity to quench those desires!
The study Entrusted by Beth Moore will be offered for all the ladies starting April 3rd!! We can start journeying together while learning the gift of the gospel. I don’t know about you, but learning God’s Word with sisters like you always seems richer!
“We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.”
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live lives of faithfulness.
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered content
- Interactive teaching videos (approximately one hour per session)
- Beth’s recitation of 2 Timothy to encourage Scripture memorization
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Additional articles by Melissa Moore, Beth’s daughter and ministry partner, included
I am excited to offer this study to you for the next 6 weeks.
Dates: Monday nights, April 3rd, April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, June 5th, June 12th (Skipping Memorial Day)
Location: Meadows at Marshdale (Parlor/Den) 27826 Alabraska Lane Evergreen, CO 80439 Map
An email will be coming to your shortly for more details!
See you soon!